While we have always practiced the highest standards of OSHA compliance, universal precautions, and sterilization, we’d like to inform you of some additional precautions we are taking in order to create a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Detailed pre-screening of all patients for symptoms prior to arrival: If you are currently experiencing or have experienced in the last three weeks, signs of acute respiratory illness such as coughing, fever, and shortness of breath or if you have come in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE.
- If possible, we do request that you wear a mask to your appointment
- We will start with a decreased schedule to ease patient flow
- We will request you to wait in your car upon arrival. Call us when you arrive and we will let you know if your treatment room is ready.
- Family members/visitors will need to wait in the car during your appointments.
- Increased levels of personal protective equipment for staff (PPE)
- Increased levels of sanitation
- Temperature monitoring of all staff and patients
Our office continues to monitor and adhere to all current CDC, IDA, and ADA recommendations.
We appreciate your flexibility and support and look forward to welcoming you to our office in the safest way possible!
Schedule an Appointment Today!
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call. We are looking forward to caring for you and your family!